CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Two Thumbs Way Up...so far!

Just got back from my OB/GYN appointment and seems that everything checks out well. All of my blood serum work has shown that I am at low risk for a Down's Syndrome baby, and my 24 hour urine came back with no significant protein. Baby's heartbeat is nice and strong, and my blood pressure is optimal!

My scheduled ultrasound is on 22 February, so we shall see what it tells us! This one I think Ty will want to be in on as we will find out if it is a boy or girl. We'll have to bring the boys with us, but it might actually be interesting for them to see the baby on the screen and to find out if they are having a brother or sister!

As each week passes with no drama, I am just a wee bit more optimistic for a "normal" pregnancy!!

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog-land, Roz! And I'm sending healthy pregnancy vibes your way. Can't wait to find out if the munchkin will be in pink or blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Dana! Can't wait to see you and the girls on a regular basis come fall! xxoo

    ReplyDelete