CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Baby Stinky Toes...

...is having a dance party in my uterus! I have another OB/GYN appointment tomorrow so I'll find out when my next ultrasound is going to be...should be in the next 2-3 weeks! Then we will know if it is a Baby Girl Stinky Toes or a Baby Boy Stinky Toes :)

Doing laundry and hoping to get a short cat nap in before the boys decide that "quiet time" in their rooms is over. Good luck with that, huh?

I think it is so bizarre to be writing a "blog" b/c I seriously doubt anyone cares THAT Much about my life to come and read about it! I mean, I have no awesome recipes, no awesome tips on any trades, etc...nontheless, here I am starting a blog so close friends and family can come visit once in a while to say hello away from Facebook!

Anyhoo, I should start to fold the laundry and get ready for the next load to be ready from the dryer.

TTFN to my 2 followers! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment